In 2014, we performed well:
- 100% of our gynecomastia patients were satisfied with 43% being VERY satisfied and 57% being satisfied.
- The average time it took to perform the surgery was 70 minutes.
- We had 1 post-operative bleed occurring 4 days after the surgery.
- 4% revision rate - this is low, and means that in 96% of patients, no further surgery is necessary.
- 20% of our gynecomastia patients also had their tummies and flanks treated at the same time.
|1 week post VASER - see slight bruising|
If you would like to schedule a consultation with me, Dr Ravi Jain, I would be delighted to see you in Central London in my Harley Street office, or at my cosmetic surgery hospital in Harpenden. Please call 01582762877 and my secretary will be happy to arrange that for you.